Usage of ADA Platform Technology products and services constitutes customer’s acceptance of ADA Platform Technology’s billing policy, and all customers must comply with this billing policy.
Special note regarding signed contracts: If you entered into a signed contract for your services, such as an annual contract, please review your contract for specific terms relating to your obligations in addition this billing policy. In the event the terms of your signed contract conflict with these terms, the signed contract will prevail.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all accounts are set up on a prepaid basis, and payment must be received by ADA Platform Technology, LLC before any billable product or service is provided/activated. Customers are required to keep a valid credit/debit card on file to charge for recurring monthly subscription fees, fax or voice broadcast service fees and all email overage fees.
- Subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage. However, certain fees may be usage-based such as fax, voice broadcast service fees, and email overages. Disabled applications will incur monthly subscription fees, regardless of availability of product in the case of a breach of online terms including but not limited to delinquent accounts.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done online through the Customer Center. To access the Customer Center, customers should log into their ADA Platform Technology account, click on “Your Account” and then click “billing information”.
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- Payment receipts are available to customers upon request or through the Customer Center.
- Credit/Debit Card Billing: All credit/debit cards are automatically charged on the customer’s specific billing cycle date.
- Late Fee: All past due accounts may be assessed a late fee.
- Delinquent Payments: In the event any payment is 15 days past due the account may be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- Deactivation: Once an account is delinquent 60 days, it may be cancelled due to non-payment. Once cancelled, the customer will not be able to recover any files until the account is current. Application data may be stored for up to 90 days post-cancellation; after 90 days, application data will no longer be available. In this event, the account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- Late Fee: ADA Platform Technology may assess a $30.00 late fee for any payment that is 15 days past due.
- Chargebacks: If a customer initiates a chargeback, ADA Platform Technology, LLC may assess a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- Returned Checks: ADA Platform Technology, LLC may assess a $50.00 processing fee on each returned check.
- Collections Fee: In the event an account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $35.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
ADA PLATFORM TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
All Services purchased from ADA Platform Technology must be used within the time-frame specified at the time of purchase. All Service fees are nonrefundable. In the event of cancellation, ADA Platform Technology will not prorate any portion of unused Service fees, and amounts due to ADA Platform Technology must be paid in full.
THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND ADVERTISING USAGE
In the event ADA Platform Technology collects fees for any third-party products and/or services, including but not limited to advertising usage, the fees are non-refundable.
ADA Platform Technology accepts payments via credit/debit card. ADA Platform Technology currently accepts American Express, MasterCard, Discover and VISA credit/debit cards.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which the customer purchased the ADA Platform Technology, LLC subscription. Customers must request to cancel their subscriptions at least 10 days prior to their next billing date in order to avoid being charged on the billing date. In the event of cancellation, customers will still have access to their applications through the end of their final billing period. ADA Platform Technology, LLC will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable.
Creating a Cancellation request: A request to cancel an ADA Platform Technology application must be initiated at least 10 days prior to the next invoice date. Any request to cancel an ADA Platform Technology application must be made verbally with an ADA Platform Technology representative at least 10 days prior to the next invoice date. Emailed requests to cancel are not acceptable. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all communications regarding cancellation.
Simply canceling the credit/debit card associated with an ADA Platform Technology account does not cancel the account. ADA Platform Technology will continue to treat this as an open account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that you speak with an ADA Platform Technology representative or submit an online ticket through the cancellation form if you wish to initiate ADA Platform Technology of your ADA Platform Technology account.
Finalizing the Cancellation: After a request to cancel has been initiated, you must speak with a member of the cancellation team to finalize the cancellation. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation was processed by the cancellation team, subject to the terms of the “Subscription Billing” paragraph above.
Cancellation of an account does not dismiss outstanding invoices or nullify previously agreed charges, such as payments for VEPS licensing fees, charged in installments or annual contract charges, portions of which may not yet have been invoiced when you cancelled. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled accounts with an outstanding balance may be turned over to a third-party collection service.
Each ADA Platform Technology customer agrees to provide ADA Platform Technology 30 days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party credit/debit card company or bank. Should ADA Platform Technology receive a charge back from a third-party credit/debit card company or bank on the customer’s behalf before ADA Platform Technology has been given a chance to resolve the issue, ADA Platform Technology has the right to charge the customer for its time spent in resolving such disputes and any associated fees incurred by ADA Platform Technology , in addition to the $50 charge back fee mentioned above. Regardless of the outcome of the charge back, ADA Platform Technology retains the right to collect on any Services or fees that are due. ADA Platform Technology may submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a charge back has been received, ADA Platform Technology has the right to suspend the account until the matter is resolved.
Subscription and Service fees, including but not limited to those related to the VEPS Service, are nonrefundable and will not be prorated at any time.
For answers to frequently asked questions, please see Billing Policies FAQ