VEPS (screen shots)
Taking a tour of a VEPS website is the best method to understand how VEPS works. After completing the form below, we will take you to our sample client centric website automatically where you will be able to register for an account, activate your account via email, log in to accept the representation agreement, and finally start the interview process. Remember this is only a sample website. If we are building you a website it will be designed based on your vision.
Who we are!
We are a company comprised of attorneys, accountants, programmers and networking specialists that have developed an on-line suite of products to help estate planning professionals expand their practices in the cloud.
We have over 80 years of combined experience with Estate Planning, Accounting, Programming and Network services making Turnkey Estate Planning a unique company purposely designed for estate planning professionals.
Our corporate offices are located in Houston Texas with Network Operation Centers (NOC) in several locations throughout the world to ensure our clients the most sophisticated, stable and reliable network possible.
Our legal department is located in California and can answer questions you may have regarding the documents included in our system and any other legal questions you may have.
Turnkey Estate Planning is a cooperation of partners including Fore! Trust Software and KanGuru Koding LLC.
Plus Docs Assembled
Plus Websites Created
Plus Clients & Growing
Turnkey Estate Planning is here for (you)
- state specific
- attorney drafted
- and while comprehensive, it is very easy to understand and navigate and the most affordable in the industry.
Another reason to use VEPS, cost effectiveness. Because it is only $50 monthly with unlimited use, it is well within any company's budget.
- One time setup fee of $99 then $50 monthly VEPS licensing fee. Unlimited usage with links for your 3rd party hosted websites.
- One time setup fee of $199 then $50 monthly VEPS licensing fee. Unlimited usage with links for your 3rd party hosted websites plus we provide a checkout system for taking credit cards online.
- One time setup fee of $599 then $50 monthly VEPS licensing fee. Unlimited usage with a complete customized website integrated with VEPS, checkout system and Back Office included. All domain and hosting services provided. WordPress websites available.
- One time setup fee of $8,999 then $50 monthly VEPS licensing fee. Each additional agent access is $40 monthly. Unlimited usage for a specialized portal for clients who will have attorneys and or document professionals (agents) with clients. The Advanced solution is included if required.