VEPS IN THE CLOUD
VEPS cloud methodology is: any device, any where, any time Estate Planning Services for everyone. Easy to use, a simple but comprehensive dynamic Interview process.
State specific interview and document template sets updated on a regular basis to ensure the VEPS services are legally current. All VEPS documents are developed and maintained by in house attorneys who monitor local and federal government agencies.
All document packages include company letterhead and are formatted for most common word processors. No editing needed. Just download and email or print assembled document packages at your convenience.
From complete customized website solutions to specialized document templates, VEPS has the flexibility to conform to any business model.
ONE STOP SHOP
We handle it all!
Database Development & Coding,
Whatever your needs, it can all be done here.
VEPS pricing model is based on longevity. A monthly fee of $50 for unlimited usage and no hidden costs or per document charges, making VEPS more affordable than a date night at the movies.
The VEPS Package
ADAPT ‘S Virtual Estate Planning System (VEPS) provides a fully automated process for the drafting and assembly of state specific estate planning documents. The VEPS process does not utilize “canned forms” but uses highly intuitive, context sensitive “question and answer” dialogs for the preparation of quality documents custom created for any client in a matter of minutes.
The Trusts and Wills module provides all Trust and Will versions with extensive distribution options (both specific and residual), all supporting documents including Pour-over wills, Powers of Attorney, HIPAA compliant Health-care Powers, Trust Certification, transfer documents including the deeds, correspondence and worksheets.
All dialogs have detailed help screens resulting in fewer support needs. Documents are created, fully formatted in Microsoft Word and can be opened in many word processors. All documents are frequently updated to ensure you are always compliant with current state and federal laws.
Currently VEPS includes the following document sets:
- Living Trust Package (Package Includes, bullet list below)
- Will Package
- Trust Only
- Will Only
- General Powers of Attorney
- Health Care Powers
Documents included with a Trust Package:
- Living Trusts (including Restated Amendments)
- a. “Non-Traditional Couple” Trust option
- b. Joint or Reciprocal Trust Versions for Married Clients include:
- i. Simple, probate avoidance Trust
- ii. Disclaimer Trust
- iii. “A/B” Trust
- iv. “Intentionally defective” Marital Deduction Trust (to protect the “step-up” at the 2nd death)
- v. “QTIP” Trust (either pecuniary or fractional share) with optional “Clayton Election”
- vi. “QDOT” provisions for a non-citizen spouse
- c. Specific Distribution Provisions include:
- i. Specific Sum and /or Percentage (individual or CssClass gift)
- ii. Gift of Real Property
- iii. Option to Purchase Real Property
- iv. Life Interest in Real Property
- v. Life Interest in Cash or Percentage
- vi. Gift of Business Interest
- vii. Forgiveness of Debt
- viii. “Special Needs Trust”
- ix. Pet Trust
- x. Charitable Foundation
- d. Residual Distribution Provisions include:
- i. “Per Stirpes” with trusts for grandchildren
- ii. Allocations between specified beneficiaries by shares or percentages
- iii. Delay for children to specified age or ages
- iv.”Family Pot” Trust
- v. Generation-Skipping Trusts
- vi. “Dynasty Trust”
- Pour-Over Wills
- Certificate of Trust
- Declaration of Trust
- Assignment of Personal Effects
- Instructions for the Distribution of Tangible Personal Property
- General Powers of Attorney (including option for a “springing powers”)
- Health Care Directives with “Living Will” (HIPAA compliant)
- Stand-alone HIPAA Waivers
- Final Disposition (“Burial”) Instructions
- Client Correspondence (incorporating your letterhead), including:
- a. Transmittal Letters
- b. Summary of Estate Planning Provisions
- c. Signing Instructions
- d. Trust Funding Instructions (for after-acquired assets)
- Transfer Documents
- a. State specific Deeds for real property
- b. Letters of Instruction for re-titling to banks, transfer agents, brokerage firms, mutual funds, etc.
- c. Assignments of Deeds of Trust, limited and general partnership interests, business interests, etc.
- d. Requests for change of beneficiary designations for life insurance, retirement benefits, etc.
- e. Affidavits of death
We also offer the option of a “stand-alone” Will Package (simple or with testamentary trusts including the same first death options as the Living Trust). Irrevocable Trust Set is available with the “stand-alone” version as well. Please click here to review Fore! Trust Software for more details.
Our approach to website development is modular because it allows you to start with a basic presence and then add features (now or in the future) depending on requirements.
ADAPT is the most relevant estate planning software on the market because it is a true turnkey solution to estate planning. Consequently, no other estate planning company can provide a complete estate planning package in the cloud.